Thursday, January 19, 2012

How Can I Get My Videos Back On My computer from Facebook?

Heyy I put several videos on facebook but I deleted them off my computer and i was wondering if there was a way to copy them or download them back to my computer? i use google crome or internet explorer and I don't want to have to download a new browser ideally to get the videos back



Please help :)How Can I Get My Videos Back On My computer from Facebook?
This is just a workaround.

There is probably an easier way, but I prefer using FFixer.





On Google Chrome:



Go to FFixer:

http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/8861



Click on the "Install" button.

Accept whatever it asks.



After it is installed, go to Facebook.

Log in.



Under "Account", click on "Configure FFixer".

Click on "Other Options".

Tick the box that says "Add a link to download the videos from video pages. (You may need an FLV player)"



Click on the "Close" button.



Press F5 or reload your Facebook Page.

There should now be a link to download the video.

(Just below "Report Video".)

No comments:

Post a Comment