Thursday, January 19, 2012

How to unblock itunes access to the internet?

I'm trying to download itunes 10.5 but it's not making the connection to the internet. I assumed that I've blocked it unintentionally one day, because those pop-ups come up all the time it drives me crazy!



Where would I go to to see if it has been unblocked and how to unblock it. I use Google Crome as my browser and the OS is windows vista by the way. Any other details I need to tell you, let me know!



Thank you :)How to unblock itunes access to the internet?
Wow. proxy spam! Noice!



It could be your blocked itunes javascripts. Open Chrome’s preferences and click on the “Under the Hood” tab. Click on “Content Settings…” and then select the “JavaScript” tab. Click on “Exceptions.” If you see anything under your existing exceptions about itunes, remove it, restart chrome, and try itunes again.How to unblock itunes access to the internet?
Try to change your proxy and try again. i have some good proxy for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment