Thursday, January 12, 2012

I Need Help With Rasman.Dll and Google Crome ! Please !?

Hi, i have the Coby Netbook and when i try to open any programs it says ''This Application has failed to start because rasman.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem.'' How do i re-install it ? PLEASE HELP ! PLEASE =/ imm reallyy bad with computers. Thankss. Alsoo I Have google crome and my brother said if i delete it and reinstall it again it might work but it didt and now i cant get on the internet cause of rasman.dll so i have no internet at all =/ i dont know what to do. if i call my computer company will they be able to help me? Thankss Soo Muchh I Appriate it ! Imm bad at computerss to ! [:I Need Help With Rasman.Dll and Google Crome ! Please !?
Probably the easiest fix is to reinstall Windows on the netbook. You'll need to back up your data first and also reinstall programs after the fact but it beats trying to figure out why Windows suddenly decided it needs that file to run programs.
  • edelbrock
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment