Thursday, January 12, 2012

Google crome let me delete my history? Anyone else having this problem? It also wont show me my bookmarks?

Everytime I try to delete my history it goes to a blank page,

I tried to do the log in thing with google, that didn't work either.

I'm getting very fed-up also, it will not show my bookmarks.



anyone having this problem?

please help. :/Google crome let me delete my history? Anyone else having this problem? It also wont show me my bookmarks?
No I'm not having this problem.



You could however try deleting chrome and re-installing it.



This however may take a while.



Maybe also try looking at options (top right) , you may have disabled bookmarks.



Give it a go , hope this helped a bit!Google crome let me delete my history? Anyone else having this problem? It also wont show me my bookmarks?
No i don't have this problem u can try firefox n if u r love of chrome then try to reinstal using a latest version
  • professor layton
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment