Thursday, January 19, 2012

I use google crome and?

i use english as default language. i cant view any other language script like hindi. instead of hindi words there wil be so many boxes. how can i view language other than english specially hindi??I use google crome and?
if you are using updated Google chrome then goto%26gt; chrome://settings/languages

then click "add" choose "hindi"and press "ok"I use google crome and?
I am dumb with this answer...suggestion..as I know next to nothing about it. So, it just seems a natural part of any any browser, IE, chrome, safari, etc, etc, to have all language options for anyone to use. These browsers must be world wide. I am sure your language i there. As you can tell, I am not a techie, sorry to take up your time. I hope search browser is the correct term for this. anyway..good luck and find your language

No comments:

Post a Comment