Sunday, January 8, 2012

Problem with google crome?!?

Just now my google crome started acting funny . When i try to access i site when i hit enter to load it.. it says search and the site does not load. if i dont put the .com at the end and hit enter it goes to google and searches it which is the only way i can access the site.





Before i was able to hit like.. 1 letter and it would show my saved sites and i could easily go to it. NOW i have to go through a huge amount of searching to find my site. HELP?|||I had the same problem... I don't think they have all the bugs worked out of it yet... I had to COMPLETELY get rid of it on my computer... and it is NOT an easy task, it basically plants itself EVERYWHERE!!! it just pops up in like EVERY folder!!! So my advice would be to get rid of it as best you can... now if you can figure out how to make it work correctly that is great, but I seriously don't think they were ready to put it out when they did, because it needs work! So that would be my advice, take it or leave it...|||have you tried rebooting?





Also Chrome is still a work in progress





Something similar happened to me- I updated Chrome and rebooted it...





Click the spanner (top right) go to "about google chrome" and make sure you have the latest version.

No comments:

Post a Comment