Sunday, January 8, 2012

Why cant i open Google Crome Internet?

So my computer kept saying thret and virus protector stopped it i reset my computer now every time i click on the app to go on the internet for google crome it wont open, i using internet explorer, I need my favorites how do i get them if it wont let me on the google crome? Can i fix this???





Also if i delete google crome and reinstall it will it fix it and will i lose my favorites??





By the way when i go on internet settings it doesnt have google crome as defult should i change it???|||Don't download it again, I think it has been hijacked. It said that my threat was trojan horse, so just wait until they solve the problem before it wrecks your computer!|||damn the soviet russians!


they got to another one again!

No comments:

Post a Comment