Thursday, January 12, 2012

Why my Yahoo Email account is working properly with Google Crome but not with Internet explorer8?

I am not able to access my yahoo Email account with Internet explorer 8 properly. Up to Inbox all is ok but it does not respond to when I click “New” for sending mail. It does not even respond to my contact list.

However, The same account is working properly with Google Crome.

The problem started yesterday and is persisting despite re-installing Internet Explorer 8 and scanning the system with anti virus, anti spy ware with Advance PC Secure provided by Airtel Broadband.Why my Yahoo Email account is working properly with Google Crome but not with Internet explorer8?
It has to. Try once, remove Google chrome and try to log in. If thinks are right download Google chrome again and try. However Google chrome has nothing to do with the kind of non responding.Why my Yahoo Email account is working properly with Google Crome but not with Internet explorer8?
IE sucks thats why.

But in all seriousness you need to worry about your plugins, patches and whatnot. Just run a quick diagnostic test.

No comments:

Post a Comment