Thursday, January 12, 2012

How do i make google crome the default search engine for every user on my computer?

Oh am I having a tough time with this one. Ok, I have an adult sister who can't be trusted so I activated parental controls on my computer. I just wanted to stop her from getting into my personal stuff and downloading things. So I made her a user log. Problem is I deleted internet explorer a while back and now use Google Crome. For what ever reason she can't get on the internet under her own user settings. How can I fix this issue? Thank you in advance for any and all help. HAPPY HOLIDAYSHow do i make google crome the default search engine for every user on my computer?
Google Chrome is a browser, not a search engine. Download Chrome if you don't still have the file you downloaded when you installed it. Log in as her. Run the file. (If you install it to the same folder it's installed to now, you'll be sharing the browser settings. If you install it to a different folder, she can change her settings without changing yours.)

No comments:

Post a Comment