Thursday, January 12, 2012

Google Crome not opening/Computer not working well?

So I was stupid and use to download music online(using Vuze Torrent Downloader).Then I decided that I didn't want to do that anymore and I chose to uninstall it.Ever since my Computer can't Shut down without me holding the power button.I don't know why I waited this long to possibly think something was wrong. I have a Windows vista and I was always using Google Chrome.But this last week it hasn't been working.When I click on the Chrome Application it won't even open.All it will do is think then stop.My Task Manager won't even open when I Click the Application.I tried Avast Anti virus to scan my computer and it only once came up with a virus and solved it.I love Google Chrome and I wish to have it,and my Computer back.HELP!Google Crome not opening/Computer not working well?
Run your anti virus software and see what it can find. After that, run a "Disk Cleanup" to get rid of anything that's not necessary. After that, it wouldn't hurt to run a "Disk Check" to check for errors on the hard drive sectors. Then defrag the hard drive and your computer should run better. I also have Vista and find this really helps. I usually do this monthly.

No comments:

Post a Comment